Friday, August 6, 2010

Certainty in Uncertain Life...

Like every other ordinary man, I live my life in the same manner as they do. Always put alarm in the mobile and fortunately it always rings but every morning the first thing what I do is, ‘put the alarm off’ obviously fell asleep again, I have been practicing it for many years. I am like you, like him, like them and like every other person. Always running late to reach office; rarely, I take my breakfast at home but yeah I wrap that in the foil and most of the time leave it there in the kitchen only, surprisingly. Guess, what I do in my office everyday? Like every other person, always try to put the work behind and start executing my personal plans; I think, office is the best place where we can really execute our personal plan. Who gets time at home? There are so many things to do; yes all nonsense things I’m talking about; Ahh… please don’t mind it. But yeah, I do spend my time in office mentally and physically as well. Guess what? I had heard of this word when I was kid, even all my ages but where I learned of doing that, its again, one and only ‘my work place’, ‘my office’; I learned here doing ‘back biting’. The good thing of doing this is ‘you don’t need courage to do this’, isn’t it? None of any animal has this ability or capability of doing this ‘the most entertaining’ and ‘the most adventurous job’. May be people take it in the other way but let me tell you one thing, by doing ‘back biting’ we live our freedom most, I guess. You know what, you can say anything which just comes in your ‘mind’; I precisely call it ‘really very creative act’; I have met many master of it, who does it so brilliantly and with full of perfection. Sometimes, I feel like, if Osho Rajneesh would have been alive, he would have given his philosophy on “From back-biting to Super-consciousness”, poor guy, he lost that opportunity.

By living in the country like India, I have learned of doing one more thing ‘bargaining’. I think there cannot be any other country, where this term ‘bargaining’, have been used most efficiently. Since we took birth, we have always been doing ‘bargaining’. Bargaining for delivery charges, medical bills, first biscuit our mom put in our mouth and blah blah blah. We are real professional in this area and we use this practice at our work place everyday.

One lesson which we never learned is, ‘loyalty’. Like every other ordinary person, I have never been loyal to my workplace and I have never been loyal to my office. I’ll suggest never to do that because if one does, one dies (not really **smile**). But remember that, the one who wins the battle is the one who is loyal to his ‘work’.

Let me tell you clearly, being an ordinary man, you will die like that. People say, only ‘death is certain’ but I say ‘life is uncertain’ and that because we never understand meaning of our life, value of our life. The uncertainty is inside us, we do not have control on our emotions, thoughts and so our acts. ‘An uncertain act definitely results uncertain’.
God has gifted every human being to make things certain, out of this ‘uncertain life’ and before the ‘certain death’.



Copy Right © Vishal Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment