Sunday, August 29, 2010

I am not defined I am abstract...







I have seen tears, in my fearless eyes,
And sometime they are dry even in deep pain,

I have seen a smile on my face,
Even if there is no reason.
And sometime a dread silence on the face,
Which scares me as well.

Sometime, I feel so alone,
Even when, I am surrounded by many.
And sometime, I like to be being alone,
Because, I do not like to loose my true identity.
I am not the one, who is between the people.
I am the one, whom even I don't know.

Sometime, I cry for one's love,
Wish if one could be there for me.
Though, I know this is love only,
Which leaves everyone crying.

Sometime, the word "orphan" doesn't let me sleep.
But next morning,
I start planning for my comfort and luxury,
Don't know, how to kill the devil inside me?

Sometime, I sleep empty stomach,
To feel the hunger one lives with,
And sometime I ask for better taste.

Sometime, I search for myself,
Though I know, nothing lasts forever.

I am like myself,
and sometime unlike too.
Don't know if I am one,
Or there are many resembles to me.
I am known to others,
But, with an unknown Identity.
Don't know who am I?
There are many, who are mine,
But, don't know if I am their.

I am not defined, I am abstract....



Copy right © Vishal Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment