Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Human" that does most/every "inhuman" act...






I remember few years back, when I was in a hotel and I found holy Bible in the drawer of my hotel room. I cannot say if it was complete Bible but may be it has extract of holy Bible. People know that, I am not that spiritual guy so it took time to bring it out of drawer and read it, and try to understand the meaning of the book ‘holy Bible’. But, as my stay there was long so it happened one day. You can also say that, it took time to kill the devil inside me and that was the first day I dared to touch that holy book, I think I didn’t want to desecrate it by touching it. Let me tell you, I am not the guy, who brings pair of eggs everyday and fries them in the pan and describes him as a vegetarian because those eggs are farmed, may be those hens eat soil and fertilizer to grow these eggs inside them. It may sound funny but for your kind information it is just not funny. I may not be the guy who follows his heart but yes I listen to my heart for sure and follow my brain.

Anyways, I brought the book out and dared to flip to first page. It took hardly few seconds to start reading first chapter of it. Don’t know, but I want to share few things out of it, what I read in few page. It was described there, “God first didn’t create human, instead God first created trees, flowers, fruits, birds, other beautiful creatures and then God created human, God’s best creature on the planet earth. God created other creatures on the planet earth because God wanted his best creature to come to the earth when every need of a human is already there. Every other creature were created to make human feel good, feel happy, and get pleased by every of them. But even then God found his best creature incomplete and created a girl, who later became mother of every human. I don’t think I need to describe the meaning of “mother”. May be, God wanted to have someone who can care his best creature in his absence and that is why God created ‘a girl’. There was a lot more but for a person like me, it was enough, may be God just had this small plan for me or may be not. God knows!

Next morning, when I woke-up I came out of my room and wanted to see God’s every creature what God created for his best creature ‘human’. I saw many green trees, some flowers in the reception area. Also, I saw some beautiful faces of God’s best creature ‘human’. I looked in the sky and waited for few minutes but didn’t see any bird. They might have already been fried in the pan with ‘Safola oil’ as Sofola oil helps is more safe for heart diseases or problems, and also, none of any birds are tagged with ‘Injurious to Health’ but I can assure you when those birds would be flying over our houses they must have read this ‘Injurious to Health’ many times. Don’t know how those creatures whom God created for his best creature ‘human’ for being with them but we are using them for very different purpose. God must be thinking or may be cursing him why he created these other creature if they are going to be punished for their innocence. I remember the days when I was a kid and every morning I could see birds in the group flying to get food and returning home in the evening, after their tiring routine for the day. But I remember the counts were always getting off by few in the evening, may be God’s best creature fulfilled his dream, his desire and his empty stomach. Don’t know if ‘human’ does this to show their ownership on this planet Earth. Don’t know…

What has been left my God’s best creature which they did not use just for their selfishness, instead of having Goat’s best milk they thought of having the whole goat. Cows in the Hindu religion are treated same as of mother but rest of the animals are nothing, neither brother, sister nor the friend, so they all fill their stomach. They are used to fill stomach of them, wow what a relationship they have built. They haven’t left anything; snake, frog, goat, cow, buffalo, sheep, pig, dog etc etc, I can’t even name them and I can’t even count them. How funny it is, if one abuses our brother, sister, mother, father or any loved one we fight till the end, but we forget of everything when it comes to our taste, our pleasure; we forget that what is served in our plates, may not call name of any relation but they do have heart, they do have lungs, they do breath, they do cry, they feel pain, they do bleed, they bleed till they are served in your plates; who likes to have stale food, everyone want the fresh one. If your kid gets sick, you try to do everything but you don’t even think before killing one’s kid; that really great, you are a real father or mother. And when your kids get well, you celebrate it by killing one innocent, one innocent kid. How selfish you have been? And you kill that just for your taste, I can’t even imagine. Ask yourself, have you ever tried to do anything for those innocent creature, instead you fill your stomach by them. You feel pain when get cuts in finger or when doctor injects in your body but you don’t even think of those animals which are served in your plates; they have chopped brutally, but they couldn’t call their mom, dad or anyone. They bleed, they cry; sorry I can’t even explain that. If you kill an animal, you do it to keep balance in the nature and if one kills or hurts your kid, it is inhuman. And being a human you have right to do every ‘inhuman’ act. May god forgive you all. The pain our mothers have felt when giving birth to us, the same pain those animals feel, the way our mother cared us, they do cared and cried for their kids when they are lost. The way our mother loved us, same way those animals love their babies but the only difference is, we understand the language of our kid but not of those. You took milk of that babies share, you took everything out of it and if still couldn’t fulfill your desire, you slaughtered that into pieces, the neck first I guess and then other parts of body and asked a sophisticated waiter to serve that into your plates.

You take egg, chicken, meat, beef etc etc for your better taste, then what is wrong if these animals lion, tigers, leopards find better taste in your blood. What’s the difference between you and them? Ultimately you both are doing this for your taste. I can suggest you for one thing, you can also have blood soups instead of tomato or else, ultimately that animal has already been killed for you, so why not make your bones more strong, and make your muscles filled with more blood. I remember when I saw a brutal accident of a young guy, that died on the spot. I could saw blood and blood and his lungs, and bones coming out of his body. I just thought of, if his bones are fried well and cooked well with lots of spices and served in the plate, you might feel the same taste; ultimately what matters more to you, is a ‘leg piece’; what else?

Ask yourself when you go to buy chicken, meat, beef or else, how they would have cried loudly, how they would have bled and you might not killed that with your hands, but you are the only reason of this inhuman, illegal, unethical killing of other innocent animals, whom God created for you to be with them not to feed your stomach with them. And if your desire doesn’t get fulfilled, go to a slaughter house and see, how this food get prepared for you. Before you ask for a leg piece, before you have it in your mouth and before you know how it smells and tastes, go and watch this in any slaughter house, meat shops or chicken shops. I have also added a video here, which you can see how this food get prepared for you. Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_55Vdu95lo&has_verified=1

I’ll request you all to join hands and stop killing of these innocent animals, which are brutally killed just for your taste. God has created so many things for your, for your better health and better life. God created these other livings before you not to get slaughtered for you but to be with you and around your. Otherwise you should also be ready to get slaughtered in natural disasters like earthquake, tsunamis, fire, flood etc.

I really wonder and God must be wondering also, how God’s best creature ‘human’ does most ‘inhuman’ acts.

Please join me in this campaign and share this with your family, relatives, friends or anyone; this may not change everyone but that may change one. God bless you all…

(Image sources are oaks.nvg.org and historyofjihad.org)

Copy right © Vishal Singh

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog.. I wish every one to think like you then the world will be much beautiful.

    ReplyDelete